Monday 4 February 2013

A Few Current Wishlist Goodies


Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipsticks are described as full coverage liquid lipsticks delivering up to 14 hours of continuous wear, with a velvet matte finish. There's a lovely range of pretty shades available, but there are two in particular that I have my eye on, Canvas and Edition

Clarins Face & Blush Powder. I've been eyeing a few things from the Clarins Spring collection, including the limited edition Palette Eclat, which contains a trio of fresh, complexion boosting shades, which are supposed to even out skin and create a natural finish. Plus, it's embossed with a beautiful iris flower pattern, which is incredibly pretty.

Burberry Mallow pink Lip Glow. I'm not much of a lip gloss fan, but that hasn't stopped me lusting after Burberry's Mallow Pink Lip Glow. The vibrant coral red shade looks gorgeous in all the swatches I've seen. Review and pretty swatches here on Cafe Makeup.

NARS And God Created The Woman Palette contains 6, lovely shimmering shades of shadow (Alhambra, Bellisma, Kalahari, Galapagos and Coconut Grove) in a handy palette, and also comes with a mini smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base and brush. I think it's quite reasonably priced at £40.50 (Space NK).

DJV Beautenizer Volume Mascara. According to Cult Beauty, Volume lash does for your lashes what donuts do for your arse. As the name suggests, it's a volumising formula, which is so budge-proof, you can sleep in it without it smearing or smudging, yet it removes easily with a soak of warm water, so it's gentle on lashes. I've read a lot of positive reviews on this recently and am dying to give it a go and see what it can do for my sparse, delicate lashes.

What have you been lusting after lately?

9 comments:

  1. What a well rounded wishlist. I especially like the Burberry lip glows and the Hourglass lipsticks. I didn't even know about that NARS palette but it looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spotted Mallow Pink on your blog actually, Annick. I think you had it on your wishlist and linked to pretty swatches :) The NARS palette does look great. I've had my eye on a few of the shades for a while, so the palette seems like a pretty good option. Plus it comes with a mini base, which I've been wanting to try for a while, too.

      Delete
  2. i really want to try the regular hourglass lipsticks and i want mallow pink too! if you like fiber mascaras, fairydrops scandal queen is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mallow Pink does look like a lovely shade! Will have to check out the Fairydrops if it's available here in the UK.

      Delete
  3. The Hourglass lipsticks are on my wishlist, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The do look great, Larie! I've actually been wanting to try them for a while, but couldn't decide which shade to go with :)

      Delete
  4. Deseo tantas cosas.. que no podría decidirme nunca! La paleta de Nars es preciosa, a mi también me apetece tener una, solo me falta ahorrar un poquito.

    Un besito guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NARS palette does look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, Nat! I can't make a wish list because I can't squeeze everything into one canvas, LOL. But it seems like everyone's making one lately so I might give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...