Saturday 17 September 2011

September GlossyBox - 5 Future Classics


I received my third GlossyBox in the post this morning and thought I'd share a quick post on it. As with the other two boxes I've received, September's contains some really lovely products, two of which are full size!


L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil (Full Size)
Enriched with a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil, this lightweight oil cares and pampers for all hair types. Intensely nourishing even the finest hair, the formula leaves hair looking shiny and feeling supple


Plum by Mary Greenwell EDP 1.5ml
Plum is the signature fragrance of celebrity makeup artist, Mary Greenwell. A stunning chypre with a memorable, modern twist


HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette (full Size)
Eyebrow experts HD Brows have developed this fantastic multi-use palette containing four matte eye-brow colours. They double up as an eye shadow and eyeliner as well as lasting 24 hours


StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate 7ml
A multi-dimensional eye cream targeting crow's feet, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes


Nuxe Oil
Huile Prodigieuse is a multi-function and multi usage dry oil made of 6 precious oils with 98% natural ingredients, no preservatives and no silicone. This must have oil hydrates, softens and beautifies face, body and hair.

I've only briefly looked through all the different products and haven't had chance to try anything properly yet, but I imagine I'll actually use everything I received this month. The brow palette looks fantastic, the EDP smells beautiful and I'm looking forward to trying both of the oils and eye cream.

What goodies did you receive in your GlossyBox this month?

6 comments:

  1. I have to say I would much have preferred your glossy box to mine! Seems odd that there is such a big difference between the same month's boxes. I know they are meant to be individually tailoring them but I would have though your contents fitted my profile better than mine ( I got the same perfume sample and eyebrow set but two body scrub samples, a hair repair treatment and a tiny tiny balm sample). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think eyebrow set looks so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got one of the best selections of boxes! What size is the Nuxe Oil sample? x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good stuff! That full size oil looks fab. You'll have to do a review and let us know how it works out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lipstick Luvvie - I completely agree, there does seem to be some quite big differences between different boxes each month. It would be nice if there were more options available when filling in your profile, so subscribers actually receive products which are suited to their skin type and colour preferences. I have to say, I've been quite lucky with what I've received so far, there have only been a couple of products which I haven't used.

    Dovey - It is! I've been using it over the last couple of days and I'm really liking it.

    Evelyn - I have been quite lucky so far! The oil is a tiny 10ml bottle, it's really nice stuff though!

    Liz - I've only used it a couple of times, but first impressions are good. I'll do a post on it when I've used it a little bit more.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohni have some of the mythic oil to try and a nude oil too! tried any yet??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...