Friday 5 August 2011

Magazine Freebie Alerts: Mavala & balance me!

Red magazine are currently giving away a full size bottle of balance me body wash worth £8.00 with their September issue. There are two different types to choose from, Rose Otto or Super moisturising.

Red September issue

I opted for the super moisturising wash which contains a whole host of lovely essential oils and organic ingredients to sooth, smooth and protect parched skin. I haven't had chance to try it out properly yet, but I have tested it on my hands and it feels incredibly creamy and smells lovely! Septembers copy is out now and costs £3.80.

Balance me body wash



When scanning through my copy of Red, I also noticed Elle are giving away a 5ml bottle of Mavala polish with their September issue. There are three exclusive shades to choose from, Grey, Orange and Red. The September copy is out now and also costs £3.80.




There are some lovely swatches of the available shades here on Lipglossiping.

Will you be picking up any of these?

5 comments:

  1. I love the grey elle colour so I might pick that up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so awesome.. so nice of em to give that away!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome freebies! Looking forward to seeing reviews/swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Red magazine! I wish I could get a subscription here in the States. I read it every chance I get at bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all thanks for creating such a wonderful site. The concepts you explained here are very clear...so good luck...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...