Thursday 5 May 2011

Another Magazine Freebie post (Nails inc)

InStyle Magazine are currently giving away a free, full size, Nails inc polish with their June issue which costs £3.70. There are three exclusive shades to choose from; Candy Orange, Electric Teal and Fashion Fawn. The magazine are also offering 20% off of Nails inc services and online purchases.


I picked up a copy today with the shade I had my eye on (Electric teal) which is a really pretty colour. I think I might grab another copy too because Candy orange also looks great.


Electric Teal

I haven't had chance to swatch on nails yet but managed to do a quick tape swatch to show the colour.

Electric Teal


Are you planning on picking up a copy? Which shade are you going to go for?


5 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you get freebies in magazines. I have never seen those here in the US. I know Asia has deluxe samples as well. This shade reminds me of one MAC released in Liberty of London collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty, will search to get all! Thanks again for keeping us informed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, A couple of girls mentioned yesterday how US magazines don't give freebies, wonder why? Teal does look quite similar to Blue India x

    ArtDonatella, No probs. All the shades seem to be quite nice and £3.70 for a full size polish is a pretty good deal! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I'm soo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...