Monday 14 March 2011

Clarins Everlasting Foundation

I have to admit I'm a bit of a foundation junkie really, over the years I've tried most of the medium to full coverage foundations out there. I've sampled pretty much everything that Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Dior, MUFE, Guerlain and most lower end brands have to offer. The most recent addition to the foundation collection that I've really fallen in love with though, is Clarins Everlasting. Clarins Everlasting is a medium to full coverage base which comes in a fairly large range of shades and is designed to be, as the name suggests, long lasting.

Clarins promise that you'll get up to 15 hours of wear which is a bit of an exaggeration, I find I get a good 8 to 9 with a couple of touch ups on my oily skin. The coverage is medium buildable and does a great job at covering up blemishes and imperfections without feeling heavy on skin and I'd say the finish is matte but very natural looking.

The shade range is pretty good and seems to cater well for lighter skin tones. I tested Cream 104 and Nude 105 which are quite similar but I found Nude was a slightly better match on my NC15 skin, Cream was slightly too dark and looked a little bit orange.

Clarins Everlasting


Clarins Everlasting Foundation: Nude

Clarins Nude 105 Swatch

So how much does a bottle cost? Around £23.50 for a standard 30ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...